A trade association is nothing without its members. Thus, the value of reliable and accurate information about your members is essential to the health of your group. But more than just data, effective membership administration is making sure that the members of your organization receive exceptional customer service and are perpetually encouraged to get engaged. IEEE-ISTO provides the following:
- Membership roster maintenance
- Member agreement processing
- Complete back-office support
- Fielding/tracking of inbound issues/inquiries
- Membership Recruitment
While an increasing amount of work within associations is done via online collaboration, it is still rare for an industry group to realize significant advantages without face-to-face meetings. While such meetings are essential, they do not happen on their own. A well run meeting is the product of a lot of hustle and planning behind the scenes – an area in which has considerable experience and reputation. Whether it’s a small Board meeting at a remote location, or an all-members meeting in the heart of a major city, IEEE-ISTO can handle the details.
Financial Management and Accounting
IEEE-ISTO’s focus on managing finance and accounting for member groups ensures accurate record keeping, proper use of funds, and the ability to know where your organization stands financially at all times.
- Controller’s Office – IEEE-ISTO’s experienced Controller’s Office will manage all accounting functions for your group
- Accounting Infrastructure – IEEE-ISTO maintains every program as a unique financial entity with full separation between funds and structures of each program
- Inclusion in IEEE-ISTO annual audit* and tax filings
- Credit card transaction management
- Financial reporting